Sunday, August 26, 2012

Losing Control


Losing Lila
Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is a sequel (to the amazing Hunting Lila, if you haven't read it, what on earth are you waiting for?!!), so I don't like to say too much but that these books are by far some of the best I've ever read. The characters are so genuine its hard to believe they are not real people walking around somewhere. Jack, Lila and Alex have some of the greatest relationships, I find myself turning green with envy at times about how strong their bond is. I seem to always be either laughing crying or stifling a scream when reading these. Suki and Nate just do me in, I love those guys and their less than innocent jokes. Everything about these books is masterfully crafted, Alderson's alternate reality welcomes you like a firm embrace had doesn't let you go till ages after the last page. I look forward to rereading these many times over.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment