Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cross That Line


The Line (Line #1)The Line by Teri Hall
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I first started this book I was rather excited. I had just finished reading the hunger games and this book had the similar theme of the over barring government and struggle to not let them run their lives. But 75 pages i and I felt as though nothing had really happened and the author was just feeding me way too much back ground information way too fast. Around the 100th page when pathik is introduced I thought things were about pick up buttt they didn't at least not until about 50 pages to the end. Once Rachel crossed the line It finally got really good. The last pages were good enough to make me want to read the next book. I believe that now that Rachel is Away I think the story could get really good. Hopefully we are now done with most of the back ground info and we can get on to the story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment