Sunday, August 21, 2011

Some Like it Pink. (and sparkly)


Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I learned about Kiersten White and the making of the book about 6 months ago thanks to blogs and Goodreads. I decided to follow her blog. one of my best decisions ever. i have waited many long months waiting eagerly to catch a glimpse into her world.  Kiersten has such a witty and vibrant personality that shines through her writing.
Her characters are larger than life. She can mike you fall in love with someone after just a paragraph or two. Evie is just so likable with her taser Tasey and her Easton Heights tv drama obsession and love of high school lockers.
She does an excellent job of showing the growth of Lend and Evie's relationship without making it sappy and mushy.
five stars goes out to Kiersten White's Paranormalcy!  and i can't wait to continue Evie's story


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment