Sunday, August 21, 2011

Trebeled Angels


Crescendo (Hush, Hush, #2)Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

loved this one!

the middle kinda bored me cause as we all know sequels mean the author must break apart the main power couple and then have an epic reunion when they each come to their senses at the end of the book.
But the beginning snapped you right back into the story without wasting time on recapping (thank goodness cause that the worst if you don't know whats happening read the first book duhhh).

We saw much more character development in this book and not just with Nora and Patch. In fact Nora is probably the character with the least development. She was mostly just adapting to the new information gained about other people. I love the dynamics of Vee and Nora's relationship. they have no friends and they know it but they don't pity themselves which is rather rare in a heroine these days. I really enjoyed the new characters introduced. As with most books like Hush,Hush and Crescendo you never really know who you can trust and the book really lives of that air of mystery and who's right.

Then of course there is Patch. I find myself simply enthralled by Patch's character. I trust him more than i do Nora. Which often leads to my getting rather annoyed with Nora's decisions. But that comes with the territory.

The ending blows me away. I can honestly say i did not, EVER, see it coming. not even a little. Made me rethink everything. And now i need to read tempest!! (if anyone can hook me up with a ARC let me know ;])

Over all i can say i truly loved this book. I love the mystery and characters and learning about the Nephilim is more than interesting.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment