Sunday, August 21, 2011

One Night That... was Like the Movies

One Night That Changes EverythingOne Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOWOWOW! i loved this book. I read Two way Street by Lauren and loved it so once i got a goodreads and heard she had 3 new books coming out i was so excited. this is the first of her new ones i have read and it rocks!

This book reminds me of that older movie Sleepover (you know the one where all the little middle school girls challenge each other to a scavenger hunt one night all over town) except of course way better, more mature and a deeper plot.
I loved the characters. they were very well developed. It took me a little bit to keep Clarice and Marissa apart but i got it. Cooper is a sweet heart! and although Eliza is a little psycho (with good reason) i totally fell in love with her!

This book is a great quick read filled with fun, humor, love, hate and every other emotion you can think of. All told in one night that takes these friends on the adventure they will never forget!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment