Sunday, August 21, 2011

Don't Judge a book by it's Movie.


I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read this about 6 months ago but I just saw the movie so i thought i should share my thoughts.

I for one thought that the idea for the books were really good. Who doesnt love a dude with light coming out of his hands (Sam from Michael Grants GONE series for example) But i thought for such a great plot the presentation of the idea was less that satisfactory. I still read and enjoyed the book but it didnt amaze me.


So i just went to see the movie and was especially surprised. I read this book because i heard it was going to be a movie before it even came out and that made it sound awesome. as i said not so much for the book but the movie was reallly good. It stuck really well with the book and when it didn't i couldn't really complain about the parts they changed. and of course Alex Pettyfer made it so much more than amazing to watch ;)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment