Monday, August 22, 2011

Test Review: The Girl in the Steel Corset

The Girl in the Steel Corset
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



*this is a quick little review of a book i read a view months ago. I am writing it now as a practice to see if it will send to my blog.*


I truly and thoroughly enjoyed this book. Every element of the story just captivated me. It is always hard for me to get into a Steampunk story just because there is so much about the setting I am not familiar with. But I fell in love with this book relatively quickly. I loved how deep we got into each character. I really felt like I knew them. I loved how we kept uncovering little secrets here and there and they just Kept building and building.
When I think back on this book I just remember and feel a lot of raw emotion. I remember feeling so frustrated and confused while I was reading because I just wanted to know what was going on. But I didn't hate that feeling because it gave me such a drive to continue and finish the story. And I was so Happy when i realized there was going to be a second!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment