Sunday, August 21, 2011

Voulez-Vous M'embrasser?


Anna and the French KissAnna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book totally surprised me! I can't say i was expecting much more than another typical teen romance novel (can you even say that their is anything typical about those these days?)But this was sooo much more. I was dragged into Anna's word for page one. She was funny and vulnerable and sad yet she lacked something most heroines have way too much of these days: Awkwardness. if there is something i can't stand its those super embarrassing awkward scenes. Blame my second hand embarrassment problem. But Anna always kept herself together when it mattered and i liked that.
I loved all the characters. Even those who were only in a few chapters you could still feel like you knew them. and of course i LOVEEEEd St. Clair. the charisma he had and how his name could light up a page. Iloved how just when you think something is gonna happen with him and Anna Perkins throws in a monkey wrench. But it always seems to happen a moment too late (in a good way)
This book was sooo much more than i ever expected. I true emotional roller coaster  for every character, with a plot line practically over flowing with action.there is never a dull moment. I was enticed by the beauty of Paris in a whole new way. So thank you Steph Perkins for leaving me wanting so much more. Consider me your newest fan. I can't wait for you next book. :)


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment